· Design, implementation and management of SAP Netweaver infrastructures and applications
· Maintain, analyze, architect, implement, and support all SAP landscapes (BW, ECC, SCM, BCP, SRM, PI, HCM, NWDI, Solution Manager, Enterprise Portal, LVM, SUP, SSO, & GRC systems including all sandbox, training, development, quality, and production servers.)
· Plan and implementation of SAP system upgrades, design implementation strategy, analyze system patch levels, and implement upgrade and patches on all SAP landscape including SAP Kernel, database (MS SQL and Oracle), OS, and SAP application
· Design and architect interfaces of the SAP systems within the corporate infrastructure.
· Challenge and promote SAP change control strategy. Promote changes to QA and Production to all SAP landscapes according to promote to production strategy.
· Design, implementation, maintain, & test Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy on all SAP systems.
· SAP Security Strategy, implementation and Management
· SAP Database Architect, Implementation and Administration in various database management platforms including Oracle (10g/11f/12c) and MS SQL Server (2005/2008/2012)
· SAP database administration including database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.
· Plan and implement SAP solution manager. Support, monitor and maintain all SAP systems
· SAP client copies, client administration and systems refreshes/clones
· Develop and maintain SAP system documentation for all SAP landscape and interfaces.
· Support and maintain file systems on all SAP systems.
· Building and maintaining training clients and systems